Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Final Painting of Vincent van Gogh

Vincent van Gogh finished this painting (see left), titled "The Fields (Wheat Fields), on 7/10/1890, 19 days before he shot himself to death. The painting is rarely seen because it has been passed on from one private collector to another, but now it will be auctioned off publicly in October. Those who have 30 million dollars (the minimum bid) to spare are urged to check it out. No eBay or PayPal accounts needed.


Read the news report here.





***********


My video tribute to van Gogh:

1 comment:

GENICA said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sara

http://paintingdrawing.net

Blog Archive